Welcome to Toronto Acting School
Toronto Acting School is a division of Milne Acting Studios, the home of Actor Cross Training. We offer to a 360 degree holistic approach to actor development. With Acting Classes for Film, Television and Theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Our curriculum readies you for professional success. Serving Novice through Expert level Professional Actors in Toronto, Los Angeles, and South Texas in studio and online since 1999. Call 647-782-4888.
Brad Milne, President & Founder
L e a r n
Toronto Acting School faculty and support staff has over 50 years combined experience in film, television, theatre and all facets of production. Our goal is to provide an environment for actors to progress from novice to well trained professional working actors. We do our best to place all our trained actors with respectable talent agents and help our actors develop their craft and careers year after year.
Level I – Tuesday’s 7:00 PM – 10:30 PM
Level II – Wednesday’s 7:00 PM – 10:30 PM
Level III – Thursday’s 7:00 PM – 10:30 PM
These classes are for beginners through to experts. You’ll learn to use a powerful interpretive technique blended with enriching foundation exercises.
Tuesdays Improv for Actors 2:00 – 4:30 PM
Fridays Improv Foundations 3:30 – 6:00 PM
Improv for Actors acquaints trained actors with the grounded tenants of long form improv. Improv Foundations will immerse beginners in the “Yes And…” concepts of traditional improv.
Level 1 – Saturday’s 11:30 AM – 2 PM
Level 2 – Saturday’s 2:30 PM – 5 PM
Level 1 is for the new actor and those that have taken a few classes and seek to add this training. Level 2 is for the more advanced actor that has done this work.
Level I – Monday’s – 7:00 PM – 10:30 PM
Level II – Thursday’s 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Level I – Making Your Mark in the Room
Level II – Booking Principal and Lead Roles
– practical techniques for acting on camera
– work with material from popular television shows
– receive your own demo reel of class footage
– perform in our industry showcase
8 Sunday’s February 11th through April 22ns.
Actors that want extraordinary results from their craft, auditions and roles while embracing the career with a set of real goals that’ll get you where you want to be in 90-days, 6-months and a year from now.
TAS video tour ->
- Going into Brads class l was ready to quit acting entirely and focus more on my hosting abilities. I enrolled in his class not knowing what to expect but almost immediately found myself renewed with the passion to act. Brad helped me establish a confidence not only in acting but the life lesson never quit on yourself. He referred me to Film Comm Talent and almost immediately l began to book commercials and received many call backs. Thanks Brad for your dedication to your students and being there for me when l wasn’t there for myself. Dennis Barham, Canadian Actor
- I can’t say enough good things about Milne Acting Studios. Brad is a passionate, insightful teacher and coach. He takes his time with all of his students and we all benefit from his wealth of knowledge and experience. The exercises he teaches to help you connect with your character and scene are incredibly effective. Fantastic learning environment! Highly recommend! Karen Newlove, Canadian Actress
- Milne Studios is definitely ranked and rated as one of the best acting schools in Toronto because Brad is a well-versed working actor/coach who has both loaded knowledge and experience in the industry. My favourite day is the day that I get to attend his class because he makes the classes fun and makes you feel welcomed and engaged. Somehow I feel right at home! His method and techniques are one of a kind and he constantly guides and directs his students to get to the place where they need to be: skill-wise and character-wise. I thoroughly enjoy every minute of class and I always leave feeling exhilarated, more improved, and more confident with the craft. I highly recommend this studio! You dont have to take my word for it. One class is all you need to know for yourself and you wont want to go anywhere else!
😁😁😁 Tami De La Cruz, Canadian Actress
- “I absolutely love it. Brad’s such a passionate person about the art. That’s what I love; it’s about the art, perfecting it, the excellence of it and understanding more of it. Always searching for a better way of learning and even he admits he’s always learning and sharing those experiences. When you come to this class you are yourself and he pulls out the strengths that you have and works on the weaknesses, but always you use the best of your skill sets. I love the environment, it’s intimate and I like it because the classes are a little bit smaller, you get to know everyone.” Elvis Stojko, Toronto Actor, Ice Girls Star, World Champion Figure Skater
- I am very thankful that I have been taking Brad’s classes. Brad is a very passionate and an interactive teacher and as a student of acting that is what I hope to have in a coach. The exercises he does is one of my favourite things about the class. Going to classes, I am always inspired and motivated by Brad and the other students and reminded of my goal 🙂 Lisa Tran, Canadian Actress
- As an actor, the experience of learning the nuances of the craft depends greatly on the coach. Working with Brad Milne was exactly what I needed to take myself further on my journey of character development. He is passionate about the work and constructive in his feedback. I look forward to the next set of classes with him and recommend him highly to all actors looking to really learn how to become their characters. Christina Whitfield, Canadian Actress
Select your desired classes and workshops.